Always taking a new approach to course racing, Flysurfer have produced the Flyboards Flyrace, looking similar in design to the popular door series it is actually very different. A large centre board allows extreme upwind angles as you ride this twin tip flat.
Board-Mag have a review of the huge, massive, enormous but gorgeous Flysurfer SPEED 3 in 21 meters!!! for super lightwind kitesurfing or extreme hangtime. Click the Board-Mag logo to read the review.
Kitesurfer Nick J, climbs up a beach crane in Cape Town with his kite and board, only to jump from the top.
Martinique is an island in the Caribbean and well known for their rum and countless beautiful beaches. We had a epic holiday with really nice kiting conditions, with winds between 8-16 knots I was able to ride every day!
The LCD BacPac is a detachable LCD screen for your 1080p HD HERO camera. As a removable accessory, the LCD BacPac keeps your camera as small and light as possible, yet provides the convenience of an LCD screen when attached.
- Framing complex scenes; see what you are shooting
- Playback video and photos directly on your HD HERO camera
- Use your HD HERO camera as a powerful everyday camera
LCD BacPac Features
- Attaches to 1080p HD HERO cameras featuring the rear HERO Port
- Simple one button design allows for easy on/off and playback control
- Normal speed, fast forward, and fast reverse video and photo playback
- Integrated speaker with volume control
Current RRP price shown in dollars $99
more info from GoPro HD BacPac
If you have never seen them before nows your chance, follow the link a go check out this excellent free online magazine.
FLYSURFER teamrider Gunnar Biniasch went out for a Super-Lightwind Hydrofoil Session with his Magma Foilboard and the Flysurfer Speed3 19m2 Deluxe Kite.
Measured winds were between 3-6 knots, spot is Flag Beach Fuerteventura. Enjoy how Gunnar takes us out for a true foil experience:)